STYLISH JUST RENOVATE SINGLE FAMILY HOUSE WITH ENERGY LABEL A
Open House Saturday April 1st from 11.00 to 15.00h
The owners bought this home from construction in 1995 and are therefore the first occupants, both are perfectionists and have made partial improvements to the house every few years. Below are some of the improvements and renovations:
- 2005: dormers front and rear placed with HR glass and shutters, on this floor are 2 bedrooms, a separate laundry room and a loft made with a vlizo staircase
- 2012: floor heating on the first floor, walls and ceilings completely plastered
- 2012: completely new Bruynzeel kitchen with the latest Siemens and Boretti kitchen appliances
- 2016: parapet at the front of the house raised, window frames on second floor and front first floor replaced with plastic window frames with HR ++ glass
- 2016: front door facade replaced by plastic window frames with HR ++ glass
- 2020: 21 solar panels installed with a new expanded distribution board (15 groups).
- 2020: new 11kW induction cooker
- 2022: at the end of December bathroom totally renovated
- 2023: in March sliding doors in the back of the living room replaced by patio doors with (triple) HR ++ glass.
Family and friends think it's special: "Your house is completely renovated and you just invested in a new bathroom and patio doors. Why are you moving and putting your house up for sale?" The answer is simple: they found another dream home with everything on the first floor. This came their way spontaneously and they also had no plans to move until the house came on sale where they want to grow old together.
This stylish in fact new home really doesn't require any work at all. It's just a matter of bringing your toothbrush and you can move in without having to do anything at all. A lovely family home with 5 bedrooms and very low energy costs. The entire house is insulated on all sides, except the dormers, has HR + + glass everywhere and is equipped with no less than 21 solar panels.
The house is located in a relatively quiet and young residential area called Westwijk (Schrijversbuurt)! Here live quite a lot of families. In addition, the house is surrounded by several schools and playgrounds, making this a child-friendly neighborhood. All desirable amenities such as supermarkets, cozy restaurants and stores are within walking / biking distance. The accessibility is also excellent by public transport (bus and streetcar stops) and roads to Amsterdam, Schiphol and Utrecht are nearby.
The front door with shed can be entered from a front garden. You enter a neat hall. In the hall you will find a light tiled floor with dark walls. Furthermore, the hall provides passage to a second floor, toilet and living room.
Unique to the living room are the beautiful spotlights on the ceiling and the authentic fireplace. In addition, you can socialize, dine and lounge here. A backyard and kitchen can be accessed from the living room.
In the open living kitchen you will find light spots, white kitchen cabinets with chrome handles and a dark kitchen worktop. Also, the kitchen is equipped with an almost new induction cooktop, Boretti range hood, Siemens built-in oven and fridge/freezer.
A fixed staircase from the ground floor leads to a corridor on the first floor. The corridor leads to a first floor, three bedrooms and bathroom.
The luxurious bathroom has a toilet, double sink and shower with rain shower. You will also find light wall and floor tiles in the bathroom.
All rooms are full bedrooms. You can also use the bedrooms as, for example, a nursery, walk-in closet or study. Of course, the bedrooms can be arranged according to your own wishes.
On the second floor there is a corridor, which can be accessed via a staircase from the first floor. In addition, the corridor provides access to a loft, closet and two bedrooms. These are two bedrooms of good size, both with a sink and dormer.
The backyard is largely tiled. Also, the garden offers lots of privacy thanks to the wooden fences. You can lounge and dine here. Furthermore, the garden leads to a stone shed.
- Ready to move in family home
- Energy label A
- Child friendly neighborhood
- Year built: 1995
- Fully owned
- Insulated by: Walls, roof and glazing
- Solar panels
- Individual charging point for electric car in front of the door
- Five bedrooms
- Stone shed
I would like to invite you for a viewing of this stylish ready to move in home. Call me or come to Open House on Saturday, April 1 between 11:00 and 15:00. I will receive you with open arms.