€50.000,- SELLER'S CONTRIBUTION FOR YOUR RENOVATION COSTS
Of course, this flat needs a facelift. Our mother experienced no less than 45 happy years in this flat. She maintained the apartment well, but times change and we understand that as a buyer you would like to refurbish the flat and bring it up to date with a modern (open) kitchen and up-to-date bathroom(s).
Then this is an excellent opportunity to redesign and furnish this entirely according to your own taste. The flat is a whopping 141 m2 in a prime location in Amstelveen.
Imagine...it's a rainy day, the wind is quite strong, real Dutch weather and you open your garage door under the apartment electrically. You drive in, walk out of the garage and you can reach your flat. How nice and luxurious is that with paid parking in front of the door.
To inspire you, we have had some "artist impressions" made with a possible new layout of the apartment. But of course you are free to do this differently. We would very much like to help you realise your dream flat and therefore make no less than €50,000 available as a contribution to the renovation costs entirely free to spend on the new kitchen, bathroom and more.
- Top location Amstelveen, a few footsteps from Stadshart shopping centre, public transport and arterial roads
- 141 m2 living space
- To own taste and need to divide and renovate
- € 50,000 contribution from the seller for your renovation costs
- A 33 m2 south-facing terrace and Meander park
- Energy label C
- Corner location on 1st floor
- Garage for sale separately for € 45,000, service costs € 28.15 per month
- Service costs € 273,35 per month, advance heating costs € 81,- per month
- Non-residents clause, age clause and asbestos clause
- Completion can be quick
I would like to invite you to come and view the property and then I can discuss all the possibilities with you.